Car accidents come in every form, shape, and size, but there are some causes that are far more common than others. If another driver’s negligence (of any kind) leaves you injured in a car accident, don’t wait to consult with an experienced Kansas City car accident attorney.
The majority of serious car accidents are caused by driver negligence, and the five most common types are:
- Excess speed – Speed plays an essential role in far too many fatal car crashes.
- Distraction – Motorists who don’t pay adequate attention to the task of driving safely often cause dangerous car accidents.
- Impairment – Drunk drivers suffer cognitive, physical, and sensory impairments that make them exceptionally dangerous drivers.
- Exhaustion – Drowsy drivers suffer impairments that are very similar to those of drunk drivers.
- Aggression – Aggressive drivers turn dangerous driving up a notch or two and are some of the most dangerous drivers out there.
Look to an Experienced Kansas City Car Accident Attorney for the Legal Help You Need
If you’ve been injured by the negligence of another motorist, the focused Kansas City car accident attorneys at Krause & Kinsman Law Firm (proudly serving Kansas City, Missouri) are well equipped to help you obtain the compensation to which you are entitled. To learn more, please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 816-307-2763 today.
Car Accident FAQ
What damages can I seek?
You can seek legal damages for your losses in all the following categories:
- Your medical expenses
- Your lost earnings
- Your pain and suffering
How do I prove that the other driver is at fault?
Collect any evidence at the scene of the accident that you are able to collect and turn to a dedicated car accident attorney to attend to the complicated job of proving fault.
Can I file a claim without an attorney?
While you can move forward with filing your claim on your own, the surest way to help protect your rights and obtain the compensation to which you are entitled is by working closely with an experienced Kansas City car accident attorney.