What are the symptoms of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma from use of a glyphosate herbicide?
Symptoms of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma from glyphosate herbicide use include:
- Pain, especially in the chest or abdomen
- Swollen or enlarged lymph nodes
- Weight loss and appetite changes
The symptoms that you may experience may vary. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience symptoms.
Roundup Frequently Asked Questions
If you believe you have suffered complications that stem from using Roundup, the FAQ’s below will help address some of your main concerns and queries. As always, our team of attorneys is standing by to help answer any questions you may have and we are ready to assist you with a Roundup lawsuit.
The average payout for a Roundup lawsuit varies depending on the harm done to the victim, the strength of the legal claim and whether the case is part of a class action lawsuit or brought individually. In addition, whether the individual victim chooses to accept a settlement or take the case to trial may also impact the payout. One jury awarded $25 million to a Roundup victim. In addition, Roundup manufacturer Bayer set aside a $10 billion fund for victims that may impact the average amount for a lawsuit.
You may qualify to bring a Roundup lawsuit if you are:
- The victim who has developed cancer after using Roundup products
- Surviving family members of an individual who has lost their fight with cancer
- The personal representative of the estate of a deceased person
To receive compensation for cancer after using Roundup, you must file a legal claim. You must demonstrate the scientific link between use of the herbicide and the harm that resulted. In addition, you must identify and prove your damages. An attorney for Roundup lawsuits can assist you with your claim.
Compensation that may be available from a Roundup lawsuit includes:
- Medical bills (current and future)
- Lost wages and income
- Nursing care
- Diagnostic costs
- Expenses for travel to medical appointments
- The value of the love, care, companionship and monetary support that the victim provided for the family
- Funeral and burial costs
- Pain and suffering, emotional damages
- Changes in lifestyle and limitations
Compensation is an individual determination based on the losses to each victim.
How can an attorney for Roundup compensation help me?
An attorney for Roundup compensation can help you bring your lawsuit and respond to attempts by the defense to counter the claim. Your lawyer can file the lawsuit on your behalf, build the evidence and conduct settlement negotiations. An attorney for Roundup compensation is your representative and guide through the legal system as you claim the monetary payment that you need and deserve.
Contact our attorneys for Roundup compensation today to talk about your case.