The immense impact of a car accident can do a real number on your body, and unfortunately, some very serious injuries can go unnoticed until they become far more dangerous and far more difficult to treat. If another motorist’s negligence leaves you injured, don’t delay in consulting with an experienced Kansas City car accident attorney.
Common Car Accident Injuries
While a car accident can cause limitless varieties of injuries, the most common include:
- Broken Bones – A broken bone is an excruciatingly painful injury that is slow to heal, and when it fails to heal properly, it can lead to chronic pain and can even become physically disabling.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries – Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) affect the brain, which means they are not only exceptionally dangerous but are also exceptionally unpredictable.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – A spinal cord injury can happen anywhere on the spinal cord, and these injuries are both painful and physically limiting. A severed spinal cord translates to paralysis and lifelong medical needs.
An Experienced Kansas City Car Accident Attorney Is Standing by to Help
The resourceful Kansas City car accident attorneys at Krause & Kinsman Law Firm have reserves of impressive experience guiding claims like yours toward optimal outcomes, and we’re committed to helping you, too. To learn more, please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 816-307-2763 today.
- Texting while Driving: Why It Should Wait and Why It’s So Dangerous
- What Is the Probability of a Car Accident Occurring?
How will my damages be determined?
Damages is the legal term for the losses you experience as a result of the other driver’s negligence, and they will be calculated in accordance with your medical expenses, your lost earnings, your pain and suffering, and any other losses you suffered as a result of your accident.
What if I was Speeding?
In Missouri, even if you share a percentage of fault, you still have the legal right to pursue compensation for the percentage of your damages that the other driver is responsible for.
What is driver negligence?
Driver negligence is what car accident claims hinge upon. Your claim will address the damages you suffered as a result of the other driver’s negligence, which typically takes the form of distraction, impairment, exhaustion, excess speed, or aggression.