Your Story, Your Voice, Our Passion
At the Krause and Kinsman Law Firm, we feel that those who are injured should not be obligated with expenses associated with their case.Free Case Evaluation
Meet Our Kansas City Personal Injury AttorneysYour Story, Your Voice, Our Passion
We represent clients with a story to tell. Often it is a story full of mental, physical and emotional pain. We understand that pain and want to be the ones to help you heal. Trust us to hear your story, shoulder your burden and creatively and aggressively defend your rights. More than just a name and case number, at Krause & Kinsman our clients become a part of our family and we take our responsibility to family seriously.Meet Our Team
Highly Awarded Trial Attorneys
Krause and Kinsman Law Firm is one of the nations leading mass-tort & personal injury law firms. The partners, Adam & Robert have been selected to serve on steering committees for some of the largest pharmaceutical mass-tort cases.
Mass Torts, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Device Litigation
According to allegations, manufacturers didn’t disclose to the public that Zantac, produces very high quantities of NDMA, a carcinogenic chemical. Learn More By Clicking Below:Zantac Litigation
Individuals who have contracted non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma or another form of cancer after using the herbicide Roundup may qualify to receive financial compensation. Learn More By Clicking Below:Roundup Litigation
There is a direct link with Physiomesh and a multitude of serious complications that can result in severe injury or even death for patients. Learn More By Clicking Below:Hernia Mesh Litigation
Paragard is a copper based IUD and although it has a 99% effectiveness at preventing pregnancy, there have been cases of the Paragard IUD fracturing upon removal. Learn More By Clicking Below:Paragard Litigation
According to the multiple lawsuits files, certain IVC filters were designed with serious defects that resulted in severe injury for the patients. Learn More By Clicking Below:IVC Filter Litigation
Syngenta is being sued by several of the top corn producers in the country for supposedly causing damage to the corn industry in the United States. Learn More By Clicking Below:Syngenta Corn Lawsuit
Living near a hog farm can be challenging at best, but it especially difficult when the people who run the farm don’t do clean up properly. Learn More By Clicking Below:Hog Nuisance Litigation
Powerful Stories, Life-Changing Results
We achieve results by being a strong voice for clients when they don't know what to say or how to say it. The right story told the right way has a powerful impact.
We represented nearly a thousand farmers to ensure they received proper compensation for the falling corn prices. We held nearly fifty town hall meetings to properly inform corn farmers of their rights against Syngenta..See More
The year before our client started working, the store had suffered many break-ins, robberies, and assaults on the property. However, the store-owner failed to warn our client of any of these criminal acts..See More
The driver of the vehicle was driving too fast for the road conditions and missed the exit that they were supposed to take in order to make their destination. To make the exit, the driver jerked the wheel crossing three lanes of traffic and rolled the vehicle three times..See More
The Settlement Ticker
At Krause & Kinsman, our personal injury attorneys fight hard for all our clients to ensure that their stories are heard. One of the first steps in a personal injury lawsuit, is to present the insurance company with a Settlement Demand package in an attempt to settle your case before trial.
To show the insurance adjusters that we’re serious about your case, we’ve designed a Settlement Ticker. The ticker starts at our initial offer, and continues increasing until the adjuster decides to settle. The insurance adjuster will be able to log in every day they haven’t settled your case to see how much our monetary settlement demand has increased.Learn More
What Our Clients Say
My sister went from almost dying in a terrible car accident to being a thriving college student. If I went with a different firm, I don't think it would be that way today.Client
I felt like they have become very much involved in my family. That's one thing I enjoyed about working with them. They really made it personal.Client
Apply for Our Scholarship
Losing a parent is devastating and the trauma to a student can affect them both emotionally and academically, and can also cause financial stress and hardship.
A college education for many Missouri families can be financially challenging, but for a student who’s lost a parent, it can be even more difficult.
That’s why we offer an annual scholarship to help relieve the financial burden for students who lost a parent at a young age. Click Below to ApplyFind Out More
We Handle Complex Litigation
Kansas City Trial Lawyers
Business & Personal Litigation
What We Do
Our Kansas City personal injury attorneys have vast experience representing injury clients. We help individuals who have been injured in a variety of circumstances.
- Hernia mesh — used in hundreds of thousands of hernia repair surgeries, this mesh can lead to several serious complications, such as bowel obstructions, seromas, which are fluid pockets that can develop in the body after a surgery, and other functional failures that might result in severe injury or even death to the patient.
- Zantac – Zantac is a heartburn drug that has been available since 1983. In recent years, it has been linked to several forms of cancer due to unacceptably high levels of nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA). In 2019, the FDA advised companies to stop selling the drug and issued a market withdrawal request in April of 2020. Zantac and other ranitidine products have been linked to stomach cancer, colorectal cancer, and bladder cancer.
- Paragard – Paragard is a copper intrauterine device (IUD) that women use to prevent pregnancy. Women who have received Paragard are claiming that they have suffered serious injuries as a result of the device, including uterine wall perforation, device breakage, device migration, scarring, organ damage, and inflammation.
- Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation Nuisance Claims – Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations, or CAFOs, are exactly what they sound like – areas where large groups of animals live and eat together. CAFOs can cause significant issues for people who live near them, including polluted water, manure in the environment, offensive odors, insects, air contamination, and reduced air quality. In some cases, people who live near CAFOs can bring nuisance claims against CAFO operations and seek damages or redress.
- Environmental and Toxic Waste Claims – When businesses or other parties unlawfully release toxic waste into the environment, it can cause illness and loss of value to property. In many cases, people who are affected by polluters can file legal claims to recover their losses and potentially pursue punitive damages. Examples of toxic waste that can be harmful when released into the environment include chemical solvents, asbestos, welding rods, radon, pesticides, lead paint, chemicals used in dry cleaning, and pharmaceuticals and their byproducts.
Business and Commercial Litigation
- Sexual harassment in the workplace — a violation of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Wrongful termination
- Qui Tam
- Employment discrimination
- Breach of contract
- Insurance bad faith — if your insurance claim was denied or if your insurer has refused to defend you against a claim, our skilled Kansas City personal injury attorneys can help you assert your legal rights against them.
Although these issues don’t cause physical harm, they can harm your career, income, emotions, and other aspects of your life. Our experienced Kansas City personal injury attorneys can help prove your claim so that you can get the compensation you are entitled to receive.
- Nursing home abuse – Far too often, nursing home residents in American suffer abuse and neglect. The results can be severe or fatal injuries. For these intentional acts, victims and their families deserve full and fair compensation.
- Wrongful death – Whether your loved one died in a car accident, as a result of medical malpractice, in an act of intentional violence, or some other manner involving intentional negligence, you deserve compensation for your loss.
- Sexual abuse – Victims of sexual abuse also have the legal right to seek justice for the harm they’ve suffered. Those who commit sexual abuse should be held accountable for the damage they cause.
- Medical malpractice – Doctors, nurses, other medical staff, and hospitals all must treat patients with the same standard of care that is reasonable for their profession or title. If they fail to uphold this duty and cause harm to a patient, they are liable. Medical malpractice can range from giving the wrong dose of medication to misdiagnosing a condition. It can lead to serious injury or even death.
- Slip and falls – Under premise liability laws, property owners or their agents are responsible for keeping the premises reasonably safe. When they don’t, they can be liable for any injuries that arise. Slip, and falls can cause severe injuries and are typically preventable.
Call Us Today to Schedule a Free Case Evaluation with a Kansas City Personal Injury Lawyer
Our compassionate Kansas City personal injury lawyers won’t rest until we have done all we can to enforce justice on your behalf. Our highly qualified legal team has strong career backgrounds in criminal justice, medicine, insurance negotiations, and more. Call 816.281.1168 or connect with our firm online for a free consultation with our Kansas City personal injury attorneys.
Car Accident Claim Denied: Here’s What You Can Do Next
You took the right steps to make a car accident claim. After carefully gathering evidence and making reports, you waitedKeep Reading
Can I Get Compensation After A Crash Involving A Teen Driver?
Accidents involving teen drivers cause billions of dollars in losses each year (Center for Disease Control). Despite graduated license policiesKeep Reading
Recovering Car Accident Costs in Missouri: Here’s What You Need to Know
A car accident suddenly disrupts your routine—part of getting back to normal means recovering your car accident costs. Our carKeep Reading