Inez de Ondarza Simmons
Legal problems can be incredibly stressful. During this challenging time, a dedicated and reliable attorney can make a significant difference in the outcome of your matter. When you need counsel on a major, life-impacting decision, you deserve an attorney who will listen to you, thoroughly examine the facts, and provide the best possible solution for you and your future.
That’s where Inez comes in. She has experience in developing successful litigations throughout North Carolina in state and federal courts. Inez prides herself on developing real connections with clients. She puts complex legal issues into language that you can easily understand. She works hard to help our clients in every situation. Inez treats clients with respect and spends time to make sure that they fully understand the process they are going through.
Inez is from Karlsruhe, Germany and attended Matthias Grünewald Gymnasium in Tauberbischofsheim. Although German is her first language, she speaks, reads, and writes both German and English with native fluency.
In 1994, Inez graduated from Penn State University at Harrisburg with a Bachelor of Science in Public Policy. She obtained her Juris Doctor degree from the North Carolina Central University School of Law in 2005.
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of North Carolina (the EDNC & MDNC & WDNC)
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- 10th Judicial District Bar
- Wake County Bar Association
- Wake County Real Property Lawyers Association